Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Flaky Skin On The Forehead Age 22, Dry Flaky Skin On Cheeks And Forehead After Washing?

Age 22, Dry flaky skin on cheeks and forehead after washing? - flaky skin on the forehead

Hello,

Currently I have this very annoying problem. I was wondering if anyone has the same symptoms, or can the light on the state of my dermatologist always shed prescibes steroid creams that do to:

Whenever I turn my face, wet or wash, it will be very, very close to my forehead and cheeks. When I raised my face with a moisturizing cream immediately thickness, the stiffness. My face looks good, smooth and clean, but after 24 hours in May litterally (fingers rubbing hard on the head) of flakes on the skin rub .... a bit like an eraser on the paper.
So when they are heated and begin to sweat, my face feels a little sharp and charming, and once the sweat dries ... dries my face again.

My doctor thinks it may be an allergy, so give me sterOID-cream ... This does not help. Mositurising cream helps, better, and only occurs when the sweat or wash my face.

Just a note: I have treated with high doses of oral steroids during puberty. I have no rash on his face either.

No comments:

Post a Comment