Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Fix: Msn Name Keeps Changing Back How Do I Change My MSN Display Name Back?

How do I change my MSN display name back? - how to fix: msn name keeps changing back

I use the new Mac Book, and every time I change it to the Microsoft Messenger for his name to automatically receive a copy of the original, but I still display correctly. So, as we continue to change, "Jinna Pak", but I want it to be something else. Can anyone help me with this? This happened when I am old Mac ...

2 comments:

Veekeey said...

I have learned to resolve this problem. Go to Messenger> Preferences> Appearance> Profile> Edit profile> Enter a Name for the desired name appears on your Messenger. , Save thats it! This name is registered on your messenger today. Ugh!

Charlie said...

2 Name of the UR on the other side, click on the name of the Messenger or UR and a drop-down menu and click on Options come with a big box and the name was emphasized that bu can change ur ur name, press OK and the name was changed ur b

Post a Comment