Saturday, January 30, 2010

H1n1 Weird Symptoms My Gf Got The Swine Flu (H1N1)..how Long Till I Can See Her?

My gf got the swine flu (H1N1)..how long till i can see her? - h1n1 weird symptoms

my friend has the H1N1 virus and began to control symptoms of yesterday, today is much worse, with a high fever .. How long can you see? How long does it take contagious? I am also a sore throat for three days for my immune system is open to viruses and influenza. I'm on antibiotics on the way from my throat.

its strange because we were together on Thursday and I was sick of sore throat on the topic. She began showing symptoms on Friday, and we think it is a sore throat to me. But he has other symptoms that i dont like high fever and cough, and the doctor told me that its not sore throat. The H1N1. I think I'm safe? If I get one now would be the symptoms?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is contagious one day before the symptoms. So the GF has started to show symptoms Friday and that was with her on Thursday ... Probably they were suspended. It can be 1-7 days after someone is exposed to start with the symptoms.

Anonymous said...

http://www.Swine-Flu-Care.info check

Regards,

Anonymous said...

http://www.Swine-Flu-Care.info check

Regards,

Post a Comment