Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Metal Gate Locks Where Can I Buy A Metal Side Gate With Integrated Lock? Gate To Be 6ft High And 3ft Wide.?

Where can I buy a metal side gate with integrated lock? Gate to be 6ft high and 3ft wide.? - metal gate locks

Should be due to the wide range of sizes between the buildings, put things very rarely. Consider the purchase of an IKEA of metals (metal worker / wrought iron Yell.com in all) for a unit. A bit pricey - but if you need a lock so I think I should be difficult - at least then the blockade will be your standard / specification (often a lock Chubb welding of a pier is to be closed when there are children about animals ).

Good Luck

Dave (the owner).

4 comments:

peterb34... said...

Doors is a company called Cannock price of good quality low price, they can be found on the net

3 para said...

Argos

sandham_... said...

I bought from B & Q

greek_an... said...

B & Q - Homebase - Argos might even try eBay

Post a Comment