Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Texas Small Business Insurance Please Give Me Some Advice...I'm About To Buy A Small Business.?

Please give me some advice...I'm about to buy a small business.? - texas small business insurance

I buy a small company of 12k. I need advice?.
I know how to manage the company, because I worked for four years. I know nothing about finance, or what I do for a start. I will have a partner, and we are cost 50/50. There is a kiosk in a mall, but brings a lot of money. Tips or hints. We will pay the owner, was in a period of 3 months 4k per month. The rent is 2050, and we pay the Commission. I'm fine and everything by the book. No franchise fee to buy wholesale from a dealer in Richardson, Texas. The product is $ 3 per package and sells for $ 20 - $ 30 I did this for 4 years and the management that I am about to buy it for just one year. Mall surplus of 2% and insurance companies, telephone and credit card $ 400. With an average of me for my work, I'm over $ 2000 per week, since I 30%. So, who makes $ 600 a week with my commissions.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.legal911.info
You need to use our law, is very low cost.

Anonymous said...

www.legal911.info
You need to use our law, is very low cost.

Anonymous said...

They seem to know exactly what, not after the fact, you seem like you're really the right mindset. Just do it

Anonymous said...

www.legal911.info
You need to use our law, is very low cost.

Anonymous said...

www.legal911.info
You need to use our law, is very low cost.

Post a Comment