Saturday, December 12, 2009

Best Blu Ray With Upconvert Blu Ray Upconvert And HDMI/RGB Questions?

Blu Ray Upconvert and HDMI/RGB Questions? - best blu ray with upconvert

I have an old Toshiba HD-TV ... no HDMI input. So if I have a Blu-ray will either A.) Find out whether there is something like an item to HDMI converter, and how it actually works. or B) Connect the Blu-ray with an RGB cable for my TV. My question is whether I can do everything as it sees the picture above? Type of Circuit City said it will look better than the current field, I look better with my DVD player and my current DVD is with RGB in Blu Ray. I wonder if someone can tell me whether it is right or if you tell me stories. I do not want up to $ 300 on a Blu-ray drop when you see the same thing with RGB inputs. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment