Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Picking Paint Colours What Bedroom Colours Should I Go For?

What bedroom colours should i go for? - picking paint colours

In 14 years, and we enter into a new house, so I choose the colors of room. I do not want pink. My favorite color is blue green, but Im not sure if I want my room the color. I want to order deep, bold color. The only goes on one wall painted a bright color and keep the rest neutral. But I really want a machine room, where everything is red or blue or green, colors that I will, but the accent I can not decide easily. Has anyone an interesting color coordination can I use? I spend much time in my room and solid wood (light) and fittings, with wooden floors. Thanx

1 comment:

Petit Chou said...

A room is where you open your heart to put on the thoughts and the silence of the night.

Peaceful colors are what you need, such as light green. You may receive an "explanation" to striated Magnolia.

As you would be furnished in light wood, light green to go well, and so give a feeling for nature. Once again a mixture of rest.

But what do I know? It can not be "cool" to be old for 14 years to have a calming bedroom.

Post a Comment