Friday, December 25, 2009

Bluetooth Home Telephone PS3 Controllers-- Dangerous?

PS3 Controllers-- Dangerous? - bluetooth home telephone

I am pleased concerned about microwave radiation, most recently as whether the phone call to her my cousin for a long time. When I heard they are even more dangerous than cell phones, which began on microwave emissions concerns. I have two questions, how I love playing video games:

A: Emissions PS3 Wireless Controller Bluetooth hazardous to your health? I play for a long time, if this is a concern for me.

Two: Once logged in charge, not the PS3 and stop the driver of that waves?

I read that Bluetooth is not as harmful to health as a cell phone. However, I am playing for a long time, so that a combination of them think that I could at least somewhat detrimental in the long run.

Thanks for any light you can given the situation.

PS: I know that radio towers and stuff like that is a concern that not as easy as turning the phone off, you can judge, but I limit my exposure to microwaves think possible. I buy a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment