Monday, December 14, 2009

Videos Giant Woman I Need Help Woth This Dream About A Woman. Tell Me What You Think It Means.?

I need help woth this dream about a woman. Tell Me what you think it means.? - videos giant woman

I was in a video store giant. It was a woman, and it was beautiful! It seemed like me and put my arm around her. She looked at me, but his face had no emotion. I could feel his chest and his face had not changed. Then he turned to me in the store while I was looking for something that I wanted to. The place was like a huge maze. She just turned around and could not know what he wanted. Then she said she walked away without looking back. I remember this dream I was too warm hug and I felt very sad when he left. I also remember he had no expression at all times and said nothing. I remember a green T-shirt with long hanging items such as leather, with notes of them (like Hendrix at Woodstock) and Capri pants. (I have no idea if this means nothing)

No comments:

Post a Comment