Friday, December 11, 2009

Judo Ad Template Is This The Right Weight?

Is this the right weight? - judo ad template

OK In about 5 feet and 2-3 Weight 111 (one hundred and eleven) and I am 12 ½ years old. It is the weight for me? In the attempt to do challenge someone, 1000 sit-ups to win $ 100. Ad 80-100 daily no ABS.

I dance 3 times a week for 1 hours and may soon come in judo. What am I doing too little exercise? I get a reasonable amount of exersize?

I do not eat a lot of frozen desserts, and so (once per week) and my desserts are usually limited strawberries or I dare say that the green beans for lunch, I eat lots of vegetables such as cabbage, potatoes, spinach or broccoli what you cook vegetables and night I do not eat too much meat and I eat or not eat much brektfast because I never hungry but I eat in the afternoon, so I do have energy. brektfast i eat about one serving of fruit or cerial in the morning.

well ........ It is my right weight? I have a healthy diet? I'm fine for someone my age?

No comments:

Post a Comment