Saturday, December 5, 2009

Symptoms Of A Kidney Stone Stuck In Right Urethra Pain From Kidney Stone...?

Pain from Kidney Stone...? - symptoms of a kidney stone stuck in right urethra

After 2 days of extreme suffering of my lower back, vomiting and stomach pain and so I had ordered an ultrasound and kidney stones. During 3 to 4 of them are stones that have to sit still in my kidney, you somehow stuck in the ureter -> extreme pain that makes me. This is the worst pain I have endured.

Evers, I wonder why this happened to me. I am a woman, 18 years, which means the possibility of kidney stones, as I much less than 1%.

Recommended that the doctors that I take tons of fluids (2-3 liters or 4 bottles of 20 oz) per day. I have now for two days.

They do not know if I can not pass the stone or not, but today the pain is bad. The only thing I regret is back sortness and anorexia. Hope that the stone has been turned on, but I doubt it!

I wonder if there is anything he could do if the pain comes back - something with drugs. T

4 comments:

Drag On said...

Sorry. You do not have much to do when the pain returned. The treatment includes:

Pain relief
The insertion of a stent into the ureter) to the rock body (of a surgeon
Ultrasound accidents rocks
Telescopic surgery to remove stones
Stones open surgery (large, stubborn)

Keep you drink. Blood tests to determine whether the chemical is in your blood, the source rocks. Good luck

revholbe... said...

Sorry for the pain!

who is 18 years, I can not really recommend this (for you, but my father is still suffering from kidney stones), a great success with this recipe to your doctor, a young Englishman named Dr. Wiler was. And it was ...

go to a pub crawl.

In other words, if the majority (or in an area to drink in old age), large quantities of beer. Fluids for killing your system clean and alcohol pain.

In addition, I suggest Advil alternately suspended ice and heat in the back, and / or in a pool and Jacuzzi.

Good luck. I hope you find relief soon!

revholbe... said...

Sorry for the pain!

who is 18 years, I can not really recommend this (for you, but my father is still suffering from kidney stones), a great success with this recipe to your doctor, a young Englishman named Dr. Wiler was. And it was ...

go to a pub crawl.

In other words, if the majority (or in an area to drink in old age), large quantities of beer. Fluids for killing your system clean and alcohol pain.

In addition, I suggest Advil alternately suspended ice and heat in the back, and / or in a pool and Jacuzzi.

Good luck. I hope you find relief soon!

Jenny said...

OH MY had kidney stones before and not feel your pain also seemed to help me get pregnant, so there is not much that drugs that might ultimately be subjected to an operation, but dipped in a bath of hot hot that you can * * be adopted, which contributed to some

Post a Comment